- LYX-IT. All rights reserved. Copying and publishing without permission is forbidden.
- For placing an order from LYX-IT, it is required to make a registration of an account.
- The purchased products from LYX-IT which will be available in download version after making the payment and will remain in the account within the validity of the account.
- Whatever you download from LYX-IT is not allowed for commercial / illegal use, otherwise your account will be terminated, you will be responsible for liability and LYX IT has the right to pursue other types of penalties!
- LYX-IT does not convey any copyrights.
- All the prices quoted in LYX-IT are total prices (VAT tax inclusive)
What Personal Information We Collect From You?
We do not collect any personal information from you, unless you provide it to us in one of the ways discussed in this Policy. You may provide us this information directly through our Services. If you decide to provide us your personal information (e.g., name, email address, and mailing address), we will collect only the personal information that is needed to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you refuse to divulge your personal information when requested, you may not be able to access certain areas as part of the Services (such as message boards or the ability to buy and sell products).
1. Memberships and Registration. In order for you to register for our Services, we will require you to provide us with information such as a name, email address, state and country of residence, zip/postal code, birth date and other similar information. Some areas of the Services may allow you to visit as a guest and remain anonymous, but you may not be able to access all the content and features of those areas without registering.
2. Email Newsletters. As part of your participation in the Services, we may send you email. You must have an account and have given us your email address in order to receive emails from us. You may be asked for additional personal information when you ask to receive email. You can opt out of receiving future emailing from us by following the directions contained in the email to “unsubscribe.”
What Non-Personal Information We Collect from You?
General, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal information may be collected by LYX-IT. It may be be linked to your personal information, through cookies or other means. This type of anonymous, aggregated profiling and session data may include information that you have provided to us through surveys, polls, etc.. It may also include aggregated anonymous information about Site usage and the customer base.
We may also collect information about you to optimize our site or diagnose problems with the site. This information is often used in aggregate to see trends, but may also be connected to your personal account information.
Information on Cookies and Related Technology?
- Cookies files are computer data, in particular, text files which are stored on the final device of the service User and used for viewing the internet websites.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the internet site which they originate from, the time of storing them on the final device and the unique number. Cookies files are used for:
a. adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to the User’s preferences and optimizing the website usage; in particular, these files help to identify the device of the service user and display the website respectively, suited to the User’s own needs;
b. maintaining the service user’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the user does not have to log in and give the User’s password again on each service subpage.
- There are two kinds of cookies used within the service: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). The first kind of cookies are temporary cookies which are stored on the final device of the user by the time the user has logged out, left the internet site, or disconnected the software (internet browser). “Permanent” cookies files are files stored on the final device for the time defined in the parameters of the cookies files, or by the time of their manual deletion by the user.
- The standard software used for browsing internet sites (internet search engine) permits the storage of cookies files on the final device of the user by default settings. The User can change the settings of the internet browser so that to block the automatic handling of cookies files, or inform about their display on the device.
- The detailed information on the possibility and ways of handling cookies files is available in the settings of the software (internet browser).
- The exclusion of the cookies files application may result in improper operations of certain functions, or services available on the LYX-IT Portal.
How You May Access or Change the Information You Have Provided to Us?
If you would like to modify any personal information you have provided to us, or have us no longer use this information, please follow the instructions associated with the Services. If you have any questions or would like to access or change your information via email, please contact LYX-IT Support.
Disclosure and entrusting of your personal data:
Your personal and non-personal information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone under any circumstances.
Our Policies Concerning Children:
The site does not contain any sexual or obscene content, in addition to that it does not contain any violent content or encourage violence.